What's new

Keyboard with number row

stauren1203

Reaction score
I just got my 6 plus today (finally) and I am looking for a keyboard that includes all of the functionality and quality of the stock keyboard, but i want a number pad on the top row. Is there a setting I can change or a keyboard I can download that will have this feature for me?

Thank you! I will have a look at it. I hope I can find something. Samsung really spoiled me with that 5th row.

This seems to be different on Samsung devices. My SGS 3 has 4 rows, just like the iPhone, without numbers at the top.

I've tried a app called swype , has# keys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fleskeyboard has option for number

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think if you are Jailbroken then you will get more options for the number row on top. Apple should really make it a stock option.

I think if you are Jailbroken then you will get more options for the number row on top. Apple should really make it a stock option.
With iOS 8, you don't have to be jailbroken in order to use alternative keyboards. Go back a few posts in this thread and you'll find several recommendations for keyboard apps with number keys.

I already saw them. The reason I brought up the JB method is because the JB tweak, in my case, simply added a row of numbers on top. I and maybe others are just looking for a simple way to add the number row without any other options.