What's new

Keyboard rotation

sbussey

Reaction score
I would like somebody to confirm what I already suspect: the keyboard won't rotate as I am keying in new contact information, such as e-mail addresses for existing contacts, etc. This is my first smartphone and I love it, but since I am having to key in a bunch of e-mail addresses to get set up, it would be helpful to use the bigger keyboard that landscape mode gives me in Safari and Mail. I don't want to just import every e-mail address from Outlook using the iTunes app I downloaded to my laptop since there are many e-mail addresses I don't want on my phone and I'm afraid it would create many duplicates.

Thanks.

sbussey said:
I would like somebody to confirm what I already suspect: the keyboard won't rotate as I am keying in new contact information, such as e-mail addresses for existing contacts, etc. This is my first smartphone and I love it, but since I am having to key in a bunch of e-mail addresses to get set up, it would be helpful to use the bigger keyboard that landscape mode gives me in Safari and Mail. I don't want to just import every e-mail address from Outlook using the iTunes app I downloaded to my laptop since there are many e-mail addresses I don't want on my phone and I'm afraid it would create many duplicates.

Thanks.

Works on my phone!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net