What's new

Keep getting "Last Call Charge 0.00"

bensweet

Reaction score
I'm currently living overseas in India and have an airtel prepaid plan on my Iphone. I keep getting those annoying "Last Call Charge 0.00" or sometimes a few cents or more and it brings my balance down quickly. It's really annoying and tried playing with all phone settings I know about but can't stop having those info messages..

Anyone has any clue how to stop it?

So... you're saying that you're not using your iDevice for a call and you'll randomly get the "Last Call Charge" message pop up in a Notification?

Pretty much yeah, Usually it keeps giving 5-10 popups after a call but sometimes just out of nowhere..

Sounds like the automatic text message I get to let me know I have voicemail on my not-so-smart Samsung cellphone. Annoying as heck, and absolutely no way to turn it off.

Honestly sounds like a carrier issue... not an iDevice issue. Have you spoke w/ Airtel regarding the notifications?

Talking to the phone service provider here in India is not exactly an option, it uh kinda works different here, for the people who travelled to India know what I mean :)

I might just have to learn to live with it.. At least it's not charging me anymore, one some 0.00 messages a few times a ay now

thanks

You could get iBlacklist. It lets you block SMS from certain numbers. The tweak is $12US but can be worth it sometimes. There is a trial version

Talking to the phone service provider here in India is not exactly an option, it uh kinda works different here, for the people who travelled to India know what I mean :) I might just have to learn to live with it.. At least it's not charging me anymore, one some 0.00 messages a few times a ay now
Ahh... I see what you're saying. Customer service in India... no Bueno!! LOL!!

Same issue with Airtel in Kenya..
It's a carrier issue.. What you need To do is go to the customer care personally and have them remove it for you..
I know how irritating it is :D