What's new

Just started Jailbreaking again, need help!

Yeah it just stuck in recovery mode the apple logo is maybe there for 3 sec and then its immediatly in recovry mode so there is no time to go to dfu...

should i create a dfu ispw?

You can try. See if you can turn it off when it's unplugged either using the power button or both the power and the home buttons

Sent via my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yeah i can turn it off, if it is not plugged in. When It is plugged in, it will just restart.

Yeah i can turn it off, if it is not plugged in. When It is plugged in, it will just restart.

Hold the home button and plug in your iPhone until you manually get tithe recovery mode screen

Now put it into DFU. Your problem before was that it was looping, which it shouldn't be now

nope still can't. When I trun it on and press the home button it just turns of after 2 or 3 sec

Then use a DFU IPSW.

ok i am currently in dfu mode. I opened redsnow put it in pwn dfu mode and used shift restore to put 5.1 on it. I turned on TU and the tss server and now i got error 11 -.-

Use RedSn0w to restore. Go to Extras > Even More

And I don't think you need TSS

ok thx still didnt work. I think i will try it with ios 5.1 again, but it looks promising ^^

if i try to get into dfu mode with the DFU mode ipsw 5.1, i always get the error 11

Remove any and all gs.apple lines from your host file and delete any host.umbrella files as well

if i try to get into dfu mode with the DFU mode ipsw 5.1, i always get the error 11

You can't make an DFU IPSW for 5.1....when creating a DFU ipsw you must use the currently signed firmware...in this case 6.0.1. Remember all it does is put your iPhone into DFU mode...