What's new

Just started Jailbreaking again, need help!

Ok I will write a step by step of what i did know.
Currently it is installing the DFU ispw 6.0.1

After that i will go into redsn0w and use to the restore option to bring it back to 5.1, as i dont have any other ssh blobs. Is this correct?

now when i try to restore it says cant upload ibss

oh wow now it went a bit further and during uploading ibec it said found device in dfu mode instead of recovery mode. I have a feeling i am just running around in circles :(

ok now i am doing a restore with the ios 6.0.1 fw. It seems to be working. I am hoping this works now....

so after installing it went back into recovery mode when i tried to put it into dfu mode for the jailbreak

So it went through the process of restoring with the loading bar and everything?

yup went through everything then came to the apple logo and i tried putting it in dfe mode, but it restarted and went into recovery
i am really srry that i am being soo annoying!

Hmm. Try kicking it out of recovery using RedSn0w or TinyUmbrella.

it stays for a minute or so on the apple logo and then restarts and goes back to to recovery mode and i cant use redsn0w because it wants me to go into dfu mode to fix the recovery problem ^^

ok now i manage to get it into dfu mode. I use exit recovery with tu and then just do normal dfu procedure. But when i try to do recovery fix it says key.plist is missing and if i try to jailbreak it just says exploit failed after waiting for device to reboot.

OK i put it into pwned dfu mode stitched ios 5.1 with the blobs and now its running ios 5.1 and everything booted fine. Now i just need to jailbreak it, because it is not activated.
The problem is that is always goes into pwned dfu mode not the normal one..
Should i try and use the dfu mode ios 6 and then jailbreak. Does that work? or will it overwrite the 5.1 that is currently on the phone

Last edited:
ok tried it with the dfu ispw and it still just went into pwned mode...

Now i am getting to start the jailbreak but it still just gets stuck at the ulpoading second stage and then tells me exploit failed

Last edited:
Hey thanks for all the help!!!!!
I managed to boot into 5.1 and unlock the phone :)
Its tethered but i have to wait for the next untethered Jailbreak or if 6.0.1 will be untethered :D