What's new

Just Jailbroke, and need some help.

pastorjosh

Reaction score
I have a Verizon Iphone, 4.2.6 (I think), and did the greenpois0n jailbreak. (Super Easy) I took some time to look at youtube at some theme videos, and decided I found one I like, so I went into cydia and was going to download winterboard, when downloading a red error message comes up saying # I wasnt able to locate file for the preferenceloader package. This might mean you need to manually fix this package.

I am not sure what to do now. Is wnterboard the only option for opening themes.

Thanks in advance for your help. Hug a noob, we need it!

I have a Verizon Iphone, 4.2.6 (I think), and did the greenpois0n jailbreak. (Super Easy) I took some time to look at youtube at some theme videos, and decided I found one I like, so I went into cydia and was going to download winterboard, when downloading a red error message comes up saying # I wasnt able to locate file for the preferenceloader package. This might mean you need to manually fix this package.

I am not sure what to do now. Is wnterboard the only option for opening themes.

Thanks in advance for your help. Hug a noob, we need it!

sometimes all you need to do is try and download again when getting a download error in cydia, winterboard is the easiest way for theming when you first start at it, there is the openSH way once your more comfortable, becasue the OpenSH way actually overwrites the system files where winterboard just toggles the theme files on or off

AHA!!! That was the the answer. Now to figure out how to use all of this stuff. I wish I wouldnt have spent all of that time on Android, and just got an Iphone, I would be so much further ahead by now.