What's new

Just got my iPhone back.. Custom iPhone 4s!!

I like the pumpkin color.. But I can get another phone for that price lol

+1... If I were to change the color of my front/rear glass I would hit this site up and do the work myself. iFixit.com has spot on step-by-step tutorials on how to change out the front screen. There's NO WAY I'd pay $250 to have someone do the swap for me!! However, it's interesting to see that the frame/antenna band is completely black. Wonder if that's paint... or something else?

Something is fishy with this the pics of this phone theres no power button i think its just a pic of a shell of the phone.

This was obviously an attempt to sneak in an advertisement for whatever website Poisonivy already modded out...

+1... If I were to change the color of my front/rear glass I would hit this site up and do the work myself. iFixit.com has spot on step-by-step tutorials on how to change out the front screen. There's NO WAY I'd pay $250 to have someone do the swap for me!! However, it's interesting to see that the frame/antenna band is completely black. Wonder if that's paint... or something else?

I actually just got mine back from them. Love my new blue iPhone haha

Mr.Mischief said:
Yikes! I just read you paid $250 for the custom job:0 I paid $280 for my iPhone 4. That's a little steep for $40 in parts.

Well I guess it is worth it to some ...

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 w IOS 5.0.1 Update From NYC iPF.net

seneca18 said:
Looks good...doesnt that kill the warranty though?

Good question.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 w IOS 5.0.1 Update From NYC iPF.net

For $250 it would HAVE to be Pantone Color # 1837 guaranteed or no deal! And I highly doubt they could do that color not even for 250.

Last edited: