What's new

Just got my iphone 4...

Donald0551

Reaction score
Hey guys i just got my iphone 4 today and out of the box it has version 4.1(8B117) on it. Does this mean there is nothing I can do as of right now to jailbreak it until the new jailbreak is released?

Thanks for all answers!

yes thats correct, you must wait for green poison to be released, i dont think will be too long now

^ im suprised u got so much patience in answering the same question over and over again to people :X

^ im suprised u got so much patience in answering the same question over and over again to people :X

people are in a rush to find out and would rather post then read and see if the same Q has been answered.

i dont mind answering it 1000000000 more times.

Hi,
On my iPhone 4 the camera app that it comes with suddenly dissapeared to where now there is no app that says camera. I can still get to it if I search for it (the screen to the left of the home screen)I tried restating it but that didn't do anything. Aanyway to make the camera app appear again?

Hi,
On my iPhone 4 the camera app that it comes with suddenly dissapeared to where now there is no app that says camera. I can still get to it if I search for it (the screen to the left of the home screen)I tried restating it but that didn't do anything. Aanyway to make the camera app appear again?

Log on to the app store, it should fix you up. I had the same thing happen.