What's new

Just curious

m_i_s_s_y8787

Reaction score
Would anyone ever want to go back to droid if u had one b4 an iPhone? If I had the 4s I would have probably went back to droid cus my 4s was a nightmare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was on the Sidekick LX and switched to the htc G1 (first Android device) shortly after its release. I had been on Android until I bought the iPhone 4S a week after it was released. Apple has me spoiled now, there's no way I'd switch to a non-Apple device.

Apple has me spoiled too, Android is far too flaky for my liking, Its the same answer for Mac, I would never go back to Windows.

Yea apple has defiantly spoiled me too lol any droid device I had acted up or didn't work right but my 4s didn't work right either if the 5c didn't come out a year after I got the 4s I would've went back to droid

OK i'll throw the curve ball. When it comes to notebooks, desktops, tablets and routers I'm all Mac. When it comes to smartphones, Android for me.

Android has come a long way. Apps are all my choices and I typically root my phones to delete the bloatware. On the other hand, my wife will only use an iPhone.

What android phone do u have? All the ones I had made me hate droid that's y I went to the apple side

I have the Galaxy S5. I will be getting the LG G3 when it's available at the end of the month.

Apple has me spoiled too, Android is far too flaky for my liking, Its the same answer for Mac, I would never go back to Windows.

Same here!! For years I had a "fear" of the Mac computers because I was told they are difficult to learn how to operate. WHAT AN UNWARRANTED FEAR THAT WAS!! I received one for Christmas and I LOVE IT!!!!!! By far the BEST GIFT EVER!!!!!!!!!! My world is in "sync" get it? IN SYNC??? Lol My Mac, iPhone and ipad share one brain. LOVE it!

Android has come a long way. Apps are all my choices and I typically root my phones to delete the bloatware. On the other hand, my wife will only use an iPhone.

Sounds like your wife is a VERY SMART woman 😊