What's new

Just "Blasted" my Bezel!

Ra1nMaKeR

Reaction score
O my iPhone 4 bezel was very scuffed and marked up from a bad case. So, I decided to take a sponge and blast the bezel. I can no longer see any marks! It looks brand new! Will post pics soon. If you have bezel marks I suggest doing this. It works.

You take a Brillo pad and rub it against the bezel to buff out scratches.

he just made the alumiunum bezel brushed aluminum.
I'm pretty sure the bezel is already brushed aluminum... but after being ground upon w/ a brillo pad I cannot see how it looks any better. Can we see a pic of your finished product?

thomasjtsi said:
I'm pretty sure the bezel is already brushed aluminum... but after being ground upon w/ a brillo pad I cannot see how it looks any better. Can we see a pic of your finished product?

The process is called Bezel Blasting. You just re-brush it! Its not very complicated. Im going to post pics. I used one of those green and pink sponges.

Last edited:
Ugggh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My camera has been misplaced. Going ti search for it. But, this is exactly what it looks like.

$image-211760017.jpg

Ahhh ok... you're on a 3G/S. I guess i take for granted that not everyone has a 4/S.

I have the 4 bud. Read my signature and the first post. I'm saying that is what my iPhone 4 bezel looks like.

Last edited:
thomasjtsi said:
Ok... I smell what you're stepping in now. I'm eager to see how this turned out, though!

You will see once i locate my camera. It looks just like the picture just on an iPhone 4.