What's new

just a few questions

Dobbs122

Reaction score
alright i have a few questions

can i just dial *228 to activate the iphone once its fixed.

can i jailbreak the phone while its still broke or just wait because the buttons work fine .

how do i do a master reset the last owners stuff is still on here including the crappy country music !! (no offense country fans)

thank you for all the help you guys have been more than grateful !

I will love to help, but i have no idea of what you are talking about. If you can say all the story and what is really troubling you with that phone.
Yet, to do a master reset, connect the phone to your itune in your computer and clic restore in itune in the iphone sumary tab. But be aware that if your phone is factory locked and unlocked at the moment, you might lose your unlock after restoring, and more over it will restore it to the latest iOS which might turn out to be a night mare for you if your relay on a unlocker and if iOS 4.3.2 happen to be already out by the time you are restoring your device.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yea, you have to give more of a background... did you buy the phone from a friend? What is broken on it? Why would you buy a broken phone again?

Yea, you have to give more of a background... did you buy the phone from a friend? What is broken on it? Why would you buy a broken phone again?

Yes the phone has a good esn it was deactiavated from the owner that dropped it I was wondering when its fixed if I can just dial *228 since its already been activated I got it because its fairly easy to fix since I have worked on psp's before

Yea, you can just get the ESN activated on your line, then hit *228 option 1 and it'll work. Or bring it to the store and they can activate for you. I've done it like 2-3 times today already for customers