What's new

July 14th people, Listen up!

Brian

Reaction score
I too am a July 14th person but just tonight 7-1 recieved my email from Apple. Yes, a Shippment notification. So there IS hope for an early shipment!

Being a July 14 person, I'm pleased that Fed Ex estimated delivery date is July 8th.

My order status has changed to "Prepared for Shipment". I am hoping it comes next week!!

I was a July 14th person too, but last night I was in my local best buy and they had several so I got 2. Canceled my order online. Good luck to everyone, hope it gets there much sooner than expected!

You all will be so happy once you have the phone in hand, Get your case or cases and screen protectors now. I have had my phone since launch day and I'm case less their hard to get...

Mine is preparing to ship also! Yay! Now I gotta find a case. Apple took the money out of my account today.

Mine is preparing to ship also! Yay! Now I gotta find a case. Apple took the money out of my account today.

You should have got one before your phone comes, I got my phone on release day and ordered a case online and it still hasn't shown up the same thing goes for a screen shield I ordered...

You should have got one before your phone comes, I got my phone on release day and ordered a case online and it still hasn't shown up the same thing goes for a screen shield I ordered...

I got my case about a week ago and my tracking says my phone will arrive Thursday. So I'm ready.

I guess I should say I have one case from att&t but not crazy about it. It will do the job until I can find something I really like. I've looked around but nothing has stood out yet.

At least getting it later will mean probably better choice for a case, and maybe no antenna problem, any news on White version?

How do you know if you're a July 14? I ordered mine through ATT online on the 29th. When I've check the order status it has indicated 'backordered'. Just this morning it no longer indicates backordered but it's not shipped either....just says in process. :cool:

How do you know if you're a July 14? I ordered mine through ATT online on the 29th. When I've check the order status it has indicated 'backordered'. Just this morning it no longer indicates backordered but it's not shipped either....just says in process. :cool:

Being a 7/14 person is something many of us are who ordered through Apple. Basically it's an Apple distinction, not AT&T.