What's new

July 14th people, Listen up!

My wife and I were at the local WalMart on Friday and they had 8 of them. Wife got one but I have 9 more months to wait.
Check around, they are in the stores.

I received my shipping notification e-mail late last night! The FedEx tracking site shows a delivery date of 7/13 but the Apple e-mail shows 7/12. We'll see who is right :)

My wife and I were at the local WalMart on Friday and they had 8 of them. Wife got one but I have 9 more months to wait.
Check around, they are in the stores.

So atee and tee won't let you upgrade? Or would you have to pay extra then 200 for the phone? 9 months you might as well wait for the next iPhone

Well even if it's on the 13/07/10 it's only an extra day but hopefully be on the 12 get it sooner

Here's my update, I ordered from ATT online the morning of the 29th and it'll be here tomorrow. 8 days in all. :iphone4horiz:

thats pretty good i thought it would be much later delivery date now in the us.

I received my shipping notification e-mail late last night! The FedEx tracking site shows a delivery date of 7/13 but the Apple e-mail shows 7/12. We'll see who is right :)

Same thing happened here. My fedex tracking site STILL says delivery date 7/8 by 4:30 but below that it shows that it's on a truck being delivered to my home in Tacoma right now 7/6

Okay, it's official. I'm writing this post from my iPhone 4 delivered to me at 12:30 pm on the 6th in spite of the fact that Fed Ex said delivery date would be the 8th on the tracking page. It's a beautiful thing!

i ordered mines from a at&t store on 7-2-10 , and i still haven't received an email saying it has shipped ? should i just assume im going to get it on 7-14-10 or how do i check if its been processed or wat ever, i was really hoping i would receive it by my birthday 7-11

Since you ordered at AT&T, 7/14 doesn't apply to you. It's completely irrelevant. You could get it earlier. Who knows?

i ordered mines from a at&t store on 7-2-10 , and i still haven't received an email saying it has shipped ? should i just assume im going to get it on 7-14-10 or how do i check if its been processed or wat ever, i was really hoping i would receive it by my birthday 7-11

7-2? in febuary? :S and i dont think it would take until november 7th?:S

7-2? in febuary? :S and i dont think it would take until november 7th?:S
oh yea i forgot other countries outside of america its the other way around but over here 7-2 is july 2 ,