What's new

John Schulze

John Schulze

Reaction score
Well here goes, nothing ventured nothing gained.
I am getting towards retirement age after 42 years in the transport industry and they decide I need a new Iphone. What a fantastic device, it will take me the rest of my time to work out how it all works.
My 10 year old grandson gave me a quick tutorial last night so at least now I can make a phone call and do my messages.
My first concern is how to organise my contacts list. We got them uploaded from the pc OK but am unable to get them organised alphabeticly so they appear in the list in the correct order that I am used to.
I don't seem to be able to access the contacts list via the computer. All I get to when I sync is the ITunes page.
Any help with this would be appreciated
John

Hello and welcome to the forum. Your contacts list should be auto arrange in alphabetical way by default in the contact app after you sync them from your computer to your phone. if that's not the case then in your phone, tap the setting icon then go to "mail, contacts, calendars" there you will see the contacts settings, you can toggle the way you want your contacts to display from there.

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip. I see it is very easy when you just know how.

Yes it is when you know, but don't worry, we all had to learn it too, now you also know how to do it :) post whenever you are facing another issue or can figure out HOW TO.