What's new

Hi All

Joneill60

Reaction score
Hi, I am pretty new to iphones so hope to learn a lot from all you good people. I am trying to start a small business buying and selling iphones on ebay. I have started on 3g and 3gs to allow me to build a small stock of parts form phones I strip. Maybe I am a bit green in thinking I can make some money from this idea but nothing ventured nothing gained. If I could start my membership with a question about a no service notice I am getting on a 3gs. I have put this logic board in a known good phone and still get it. It has 4.1, 8B117 o/son it. I upgraded to 6.1.3 but still the same so I downgraded back to original. Can anyone offer any advice on this. thank you in advance.

Hi, I am pretty new to iphones so hope to learn a lot from all you good people. I am trying to start a small business buying and selling iphones on ebay. I have started on 3g and 3gs to allow me to build a small stock of parts form phones I strip. Maybe I am a bit green in thinking I can make some money from this idea but nothing ventured nothing gained. If I could start my membership with a question about a no service notice I am getting on a 3gs. I have put this logic board in a known good phone and still get it. It has 4.1, 8B117 o/son it. I upgraded to 6.1.3 but still the same so I downgraded back to original. Can anyone offer any advice on this. thank you in advance.

Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking

Guide for Beginners |iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

iPhone tips

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..poisonivy…..iPhone and iPad forums moderator

Welcome to the iPhone Forums, one of the best iPhone forums anywhere. You will find members from around the world who are willing to help with any questions or problems you may have. If you have a question and a search of the forum threads doesn't provide the answer you need, don't hesitate to ask questions. If you haven't already done so, please take the time to readour rules before posting.

G'day and welcome to the FoRuM!!!! :):):)