What's new

Jailbroken iPhone 4 restore problems!!!

Neverz

Reaction score
I recently had a very unstable issue with my jailbroken iPhone 4. I used redsn0w to jailbreak the device. Everything was running smooth and great. Loved having my iPhone jailbroken! But for some odd reason the apps stopped doing the shake thing then you use the task killer or even go to delete something. Everything was glitchy and running horribly. I wanted to just remove the jailbreak all together. So I tried to restore my iPhone in itunes and all goes well. Gets to the apple logo and the restore bar. But it freezes 3/4 of the way through. I have tried everything and use this phone for a business. Any ideas would be so appreciated.

Thats the best thing you can do is get rid of the JB and NEVER do it again!!!

Come on now. That's a big oversimplification don't you think? Jailbreaking is fine for the phone and happens to run great 99% of the time. It's the people that do it and have no clue what to do or how to do it that have problems.

Really though, isn't that true of most things. If someone told you that you should go change your oil yourself but you just followed some directions and didn't know why you were doing things, don't you think that it might not turn out very well also?

Josh

totally agree with Josh....Mishaps happens, just try restoring using some other pc...Hopefully, it will work