What's new

jailbreakme

Dch

Reaction score
Just seen Jailbreakme is back online.. easiest way to do it through safari on your phone just search for it in safari and install..

Last edited:
its been updated but Comex had to rush to release so i would not rush to use jbme.com

Be careful if you decide to Jailbreak your Verizon Iphone running 4.2.8 using this new jailbreakme.com web based JB.

Its really unstable right now, for my verizon phone on 4.2.8.

Cydia wouldn't update the repos correctly and whenever i would turn the phone off its stuck at the apple logo for about 40 min and then eventually itunes will recognize it and it will start to sync but its still at the apple logo for another ten minutes..

then the phone has a frozen lockscreen.. i can't move the lock bar. then it will power cycle itself and do it all again except a little faster then FINALLY it will work.

Ive gone through this three times now, just to make sure if it was gonna be a one time thing and nope happened again.

So im restoring as soon as my itunes detects my iphone this time. Im gonna try the new Green Poison, the old GP worked great when i was running 4.2.6

i would hold off using it for a while, Comex was afraid that apple would release another firmware to block the jailbreame hack, but i doubt they will

So, should I recommend my friends who are on firmware 4.3.3 to use "jailbreak me" or should they wait until they bring out the 5.0 and a fresh jailbreak for that firmware?

Thanks...

I would recommend Sn0wbreeze. Used it to JB my Verizon Iphone 4 earlier and worked flawlessly.

I followed this video through the process. Very clear and easy to understand.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COtFG0WsLcs"]YouTube - ‪Jailbreak 4.2.8/4.3.3 & Unlock iPhone 4,3Gs iPod Touch 4G/3G & iPad Untethered - Sn0wbreeze 2.7.1‬‏[/ame]

I think this JB was more for the ATandT version.. More testing debugging ect.. so if your on ATandT then you might be fine.. but this did not work well for the verizon iphone on 4.2.8.

Im gonna try the new GP and ill let you know how that works.