What's new

Jailbreakme gave me Cydia, but no network unlock

Clearly you just misread what was written because the time stamp of when it was posted is still prior to your posting and the edit time is still before you posted

Clearly you just misread what was written because the time stamp of when it was posted is still prior to your posting and the edit time is still before you posted

Like it's told to you, do not mention that word here on the forum. Read and respect the forum rules and thanks for your understanding.

Hello and welcome..... simply jailbreaking your phone will not unlock it... you need to go into Cydia..and install ultrasn0w - this will then give you the unlock...

hi there im also new. i have done all of the above but it keeps searching for networks, if i turn off automatic it just says "unable to load network list" please help.

cheers

Hello and welcome..... simply jailbreaking your phone will not unlock it... you need to go into Cydia..and install ultrasn0w - this will then give you the unlock...

me too done all the above but it cant get a network it just keeps searching please help