What's new

jailbreaking 6.1 issues, help please.

Its getting better as the featured section now ha its apps in there ;-)

This is the same everytime a new JB is released - it will calm down after a couple of days.

One thing to remember - 90% of the tweaks wouldnt have been updated yet so expect when you finally get to download them to have many Safe Mode crashes. Its best to just to wait a couplle of days then the mad panic will stop

This is the same everytime a new JB is released - it will calm down after a couple of days.

One thing to remember - 90% of the tweaks wouldnt have been updated yet so expect when you finally get to download them to have many Safe Mode crashes. Its best to just to wait a couplle of days then the mad panic will stop

Well said, i can remember when the ios 5 untethered jb came out and it was the same the first 2 days when you tried to download something from cydia.

Sent from the T-800

Same here

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk!

chillenandy321 said:
anyone having problems on reboot being stuck at apple logo

I had this issue too. Mine booted up only after 10 minutes. Is this a once-off or would it happen every time now?

If at any time your iDevice gets stuck at the Apple logo w/ this Jailbreak... Hard Reset (hold your Home and Power buttons together, screen will go black, Apple logo will reappear, then release both buttons.) Then perform the Jailbreak process again from the beginning.

Thomasjtsi said:
If at any time your iDevice gets stuck at the Apple logo w/ this Jailbreak... Hard Reset (hold your Home and Power buttons together, screen will go black, Apple logo will reappear, then release both buttons.) Then perform the Jailbreak process again from the beginning.

I have to do this every now and then but after Hard reset it loads up pretty quick. Would I have to redo the jailbreak or can I just roll with it the way it is? Is there any harm.

I've hit a case yesterday jailbreaking an iPad 2 where I was stuck on the the part where the device will reboot several times at the end of the jailbreak and a second case where it was at the beginning of the process where a reboot was required at one point. In the first case, I got caught with the 1st reboot. It hung there for about 10 minutes trying to reboot. I did a hard reset, and it just kept continuing and the device was fine afterwards, the jailbreak was successful. Then the second time, I was stuck in the middle of a reboot process during the initial reboot that's needed. I did a hard reset, and the progress bar proceeded.

But, if Evasi0n comes up with an error of some sort, rejailbreak the device from the beginning. It's always better to be safe by rejailbreaking the device rather than causing harm to it.