What's new

jailbreak

Beckzilla

Reaction score
when I open the greenpoison app on my computer it asks for a program to open with. what is the next step?

I just did mine and it ran as an executable app. Make sure you unzip the folder.

Install the proper version, win, Mac, or Linux from here GreenPois0n

The whole thing took me about ten minutes and it was certainly the easiest mod I've ever done to a phone.

just follow the directions on green poison. its very easy.

Is the GreenPois0n jb released for the newest software? I jb mine on release day but I'm still running 4.2.6

Is the GreenPois0n jb released for the newest software? I jb mine on release day but I'm still running 4.2.6

Well if you are on 4.2.6, that would mean you have a Verizon iPhone... Which means that is the newest software for you. We haven't gotten 4.3.1 yet. So you don't have to worry about anything

I'm not intending to sound rude, but if you are unsure of how to open a zipped program, you very well may lack the knowledge to jailbreak your device properly. There are more steps that need to be performed afterwards like adding repos, chanigng root password of the phone, dealing with resprings, and other setup that tweaks will require.

Getting hung up on the download and opening portion means that danger is in your future...

JLangevin said:
I'm not intending to sound rude, but if you are unsure of how to open a zipped program, you very well may lack the knowledge to jailbreak your device properly. There are more steps that need to be performed afterwards like adding repos, chanigng root password of the phone, dealing with resprings, and other setup that tweaks will require.

Getting hung up on the download and opening portion means that danger is in your future...

+1 but it's not rocket science

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Trust me, I know its not... but neither is unzipping a program. I think its best for this guy to do a LOT of research, or possibly let someone else do it for him.

JLangevin said:
Trust me, I know its not... but neither is unzipping a program. I think its best for this guy to do a LOT of research, or possibly let someone else do it for him.

True

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net