What's new

jailbreak your iPhone or not?

there will always be reason to jailbreak but some of the apps apple do add eventually

its always stable jb never does anything bad even on the 2007 iphone its ok but its just too much hassle waiting for jb and re installing all those apps

Yo i use it to custimise my phone not for the apps bro, i think it makes ur phone like .5 sec slower with jus the custimizations, just today i asked the same dam thing haha

5 seconds slower? Do you have an iP4 or old 3G??

My 3G slowed right down if I had multiple theme tweeks running, but my iP4 is as fast now as it was when I got it out of the box when it was brand new...

he said ".5 sec"

i think im going to JB when the next JB comes out with 4.1... i really need tetherme and auto3G

..good honest thread..i was debating to jb mine too..but unless you NEED the wifi hotspot..seems there's free wifi everywhere you go nowadays..unless you are doing things remote from remote places..hack0rx..I was eating sushi the other night and the waiter showed me his jb'd ip4..it was cool..but I guess I don't need to be that intimate with my ip4..lol

..good honest thread..i was debating to jb mine too..but unless you NEED the wifi hotspot..seems there's free wifi everywhere you go nowadays..unless you are doing things remote from remote places..hack0rx..I was eating sushi the other night and the waiter showed me his jb'd ip4..it was cool..but I guess I don't need to be that intimate with my ip4..lol

Note - There are TWO reasons in MY opinion to JB a phone -
1. you want the tethering capability
2. you want some other apps that you cannot run un-jailbroke: that application for me is Intelliscreen n Auto3G.

Reversed mine back yesterday, volume somehow was too low. Was not using any modded apps, works great now as a phone