What's new

Jailbreak HELP PLEASE

qwe123451234568

Reaction score
Ummmm.... I was wondering if you could jailbreak your ipod without a pc. If u can please tell me.
Also, is there a jailbreak for 4g ipod touch/ (iphone) yet? I haven't got jailbreak yet but i would like one but i have ios 5 so is there one for ios5 yet? If yes please like comment on this

Thanks again

Ummmm.... I was wondering if you could jailbreak your ipod without a pc. If u can please tell me.
Also, is there a jailbreak for 4g ipod touch/ (iphone) yet? I haven't got jailbreak yet but i would like one but i have ios 5 so is there one for ios5 yet? If yes please like comment on this

Thanks again

There is no more web base solutions to Jailbreak anymore. And yes you can jailbreak your ipod in 5.0.1 Just download the latest version of Redsnow and you are good to go!

qwe123451234568 said:

Thanks again

Hi.

You need to download redsn0w 0.9.10b3 version.