What's new

Jailbreak for 4.2.1 Untethered coming very very soon..

osso12

Reaction score
Right now Jailbreak for 4.2.1 is in Beta version and the word is wait!

[click][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKDFO6N-5Yk"]Youtube[/ame][click]

yea mine is fine now...Id just like to see it untethered maybe...
Upgrades and hacks are scary...you never know what is going to happen.

as of 11:43 PM CST says version too new. I wonder if we are going to need to uninstall if we have already put it on with red snow...HUM...
I guess when jailbreak untethered comes out it will tell us when we try to do the update..

yes, Ditto that. I tried to connect a few minutes ago and get the same "Your version is too new."
Maybe after while.

I'm going out to buy a Mac tonight just for the untethered JB!

jk, but I'm actually thinking about buying one just because Microsoft is annoying me. and Macs are very simple

I wish they would hurry up and come out with an untethered jailbreak for OS4.2.1 on the iPhone 4, damn it. I'm getting antsy. I've tried downgrading but apparently I didn't do something properly, it never worked :(

You won't be able to downgrade with Itunes.
If you want to go ahead and do the jailbreak its not that big of a deal. I have not had to boot my phone or turn it off since the successful jailbreak with red snow. If you do not power your phone off or on you won't be noticing any difference anyway.

I'm going out to buy a Mac tonight just for the untethered JB!

jk, but I'm actually thinking about buying one just because Microsoft is annoying me. and Macs are very simple

or you could just install a hackint0sh on a machine you dont need

NEED HELP ASAP! I JB my 4 with Redsn0w and I cant open up Cyida so I read and I was able to after booting thether, how ever I cant open my internet, so I restored my phone from the back up and I still cant open up the internet. BTW im on 4.2.1.

NEED HELP ASAP! I JB my 4 with Redsn0w and I cant open up Cyida so I read and I was able to after booting thether, how ever I cant open my internet, so I restored my phone from the back up and I still cant open up the internet. BTW im on 4.2.1.

Can you please slow your roll and little and be a little more specific? Can't Open internet could me anything when you put it that way.
You click on safari and it wont connect I assume?

Doing a jailbreak should not have affected anything as far as your other apps..Just saying.