What's new

Jailbreak for 4.2.1 Untethered coming very very soon..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-pit31cM0s&feature=uploademail]YouTube - Untethered 4.2.1 Jailbreak - GeoHot is Back with his 2nd Jailbreak?[/ame]

so do they already have a working untethered jailbreak for 4.2 but its only for mac?

so do they already have a working untethered jailbreak for 4.2 but its only for mac?

pretty much, its been available for a while and its in beta testing since they are testing it they decided to make it for mac users only atm.. wont be long before it goes live and windows gets it also.. and do you really want to risk your iphone for a buggy jailbreak? probably hell yes but i wouldent.. you could just install a hackint0sh on a machine you dont use and have free if you badly want to try it. also you need some other requirements like you have to be on a certain firmware with baseband and have the beta 4.2.1 i forget the details but its not worth it atm.

I have the mac and access to the betas legit and every thing else they want but I'm staying away

i did the untethered and so far so good, no random restarts or anything of that sort, no freezes or lags, the only thing that is not available is bluetooth, but i have not yet turned it on once, since i never use bluetooth or any device that requires it

i did the untethered and so far so good, no random restarts or anything of that sort, no freezes or lags, the only thing that is not available is bluetooth, but i have not yet turned it on once, since i never use bluetooth or any device that requires it

Which Redsn0w did you use for 4.2.1 mate?

Hopefully a new version of Greenpois0n coming soon:-

capturetsi.jpg

Which Redsn0w did you use for 4.2.1 mate?

for mac users only atm

iClarified - iPhone - How to Untether Your iOS Jailbreak (Mac) [4.2.1]

Cheers buddy,
I'm bidding on a mac on eBay atm! ;)

Well I won the mac! :) looking forward to receiving it and having ago at the jailbreak!
What do I use to do a tether first?
I have to be jail broken to get my shsh right!
Do I use Tiny umbrella? that saves the file to a spacific folder?

Cheers.