What's new

Jailbreak and Unlock 4.1 (READ BEFORE CREATING A NEW THREAD)

I see what you mean. Yeah thats not cool. Most folks on CL don't do that either, they just offer the unlocking service.

lol ios 4.2 does not have all that much new sms tones, differeny voice memo colour icon, probably some changes in the app also not sure what though... new itunes icon when iphone tells u to hook up to comp.. printing. in the sounds settings "change with buttons" the volume of the ringer and alerts can be adjusted using the volume buttons. was that there in 4.1?

not sure what else is new

I smell that there won't be UNLOCK posted before the 12/25/10

25th of the 12 month 2010...

if the hole of the 4.1 baseband is still there in 4.2 the unlock will also come days after like the jailbreak

Hi new member here... one question i have is basically a lot of us are waiting for limesn0w to be released and have jailbroken our iphones. Im wondering if limesn0w will be compatible with jailbreak greenpois0n.. or if we will have to re jailbreak with limera1n

are you referring to the whole
"This will never be real. Media, understand it." ~geohot
Cause that to me doesnt mean, "i was lying about this whole thing and theyre wont be a limesn0w"

guys i lost truck with you . i was not here for a liitle while all i know is 4.2 is not yet available ,and here you are talking about using it already . . is it a beta ? m i missing anything . and if it is where you get it to try it .? thanx gentelman

guys i lost truck with you . i was not here for a liitle while all i know is 4.2 is not yet available ,and here you are talking about using it already . . is it a beta ? m i missing anything . and if it is where you get it to try it .? thanx gentelman

truck?

4.2.1 is going to be released soon, it wont be 4.2 its going to be 4.2.1 apple released another gm so in a week or so at the moment its only available to developers.