What's new

jail breaks and new hacks for iphone 4,ipad ,aphone 3gs,3g

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41rm8MCdoh8[/ame]
jailbreak video

Nice planet is Chinese or Japanese? Or Korean? Not being racist sorry if it sounds like I am. I would hate using unlock and waiting for unlocks every fw, frack that!! The jb is nice though.

New IOS 4.0.1 Firmware is live & 3.2.1 For iPad DO NOT UPDATE unless you backed 4.0 up with tiny umbrella Even iPhone4 users should not update if they're planning to unlock.
3.2.1 adds the new signal bars for iPad 3G and patches the spirit exploit

Last edited:
Nice planet is Chinese or Japanese? Or Korean? Not being racist sorry if it sounds like I am. I would hate using unlock and waiting for unlocks every fw, frack that!! The jb is nice though.

don't know but he lives in Canada an i bet he frizzes his ass off every day

WARNING: 3.2.1 for the iPad is out. It KiLLS the Spirit Exploit. 4.0.1 is out too (not for the iPad though) No baseband update is in 4.0.1. -- Twitpic - Share photos on TwitterI lied. Apparently there is no baseband update for some reason, so feel free to update to 4.0.1 if you're on 4.0

Last edited:
thats always the case they tell you to not upgrade if yo want unlock or even jailbreak the waiting.. is why i have sim free

how do i jailbreak my iphone 4, im new to this iphone and am not convinced i like it much. because i dont like the way apple seem to control it by making me go through itunes ?. wot exactly does jailbreaking mean and wot difference does it make to my iphone 4 ????? i need to understand this more

how do i jailbreak my iphone 4, im new to this iphone and am not convinced i like it much. because i dont like the way apple seem to control it by making me go through itunes ?. wot exactly does jailbreaking mean and wot difference does it make to my iphone 4 ????? i need to understand this more

jailbreaking allows for you to install 3rd party apps through cydia that have no been approved by apple its making the hard drive rightable there are some pretty good apps out there that enable ssh that do all sorts of things

some moe info including pics:

Jailbreak iPhone | iPhone News, Help and Guides bigboss made this from firmware 3.0 but it does explain a little better

Question: My Iphone 3g is jailbroken, I have unlimited data plan, how do I get this thing to tether now without paying AT&T.....tried the mywi app but it doesnt work?

Question: My Iphone 3g is jailbroken, I have unlimited data plan, how do I get this thing to tether now without paying AT&T.....tried the mywi app but it doesnt work?

Ok now if you are firmware 4.0 on your iphone 3g then you have to pay for mywi but theres is an app that you can us cld handy light pro that let you tether now is no longer on the app store but you can get it from installous if your jailbroken how to get installouse look in youtube your smart to know how wach this vid for handy light pro [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLblYlIPY_Y[/ame] from my good frend (phil_synowiec and please subcribe to his channel for the helping you)now if you are on firmware 3.1.3 or under on your jailbroken iphone 3g you can add this repo in cydia SiNfuL iPhone Repo after you add the repo search and download Mywi cracked and there you go free tethering if you have any other ? Post here or you can ask phil_synowiec on his you tube channel

jailbreaking allows for you to install 3rd party apps through cydia that have no been approved by apple its making the hard drive rightable there are some pretty good apps out there that enable ssh that do all sorts of things

Jailbreak iPhone | iPhone News, Help and Guides bigboss made this from firmware 3.0 but it does explain a little better
Nice avatar paliometoxo do you think you can find me one like that one post the link here if you can

@planetbeing twitted today that We're gonna be able to give you an unlock with the jailbreak.

Nice avatar paliometoxo do you think you can find me one like that one post the link here if you can

thanks the yoda one is here: http://i111.piczo.com/view/3/a/0/v/o/v/g/3/g/4/h/l/img/t188033463_711_3.png

and the vadar one i got it ages ago i cant find it but if you want i can upload it

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buF8_T9gRIU&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
i don't think that jailbreak is going to be coming out soon watch the vid and comment bellow

Last edited: