What's new

Is this normal?

arlmsk

Reaction score
My device is Iphone4 n few days ago i just upgrade to ios5gm, when i go to the software update it says error, is it normal ? Or it supposed to display " ur software is current version/ up to date" ?
Thank u

staticmap

Attachments

• $image-1067332971.jpg
    $image-1067332971.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 361
arlmsk said:
My device is Iphone4 n few days ago i just upgrade to ios5gm, when i go to the software update it says error, is it normal ? Or it supposed to display " ur software is current version/ up to date" ?
Thank u

It's normal. There isn't anything for you to update. Wait until Wednesday and try again. I'm sure your going to be able to press that beautiful button then, for the latest apple update to the gm.

Last edited:
oh ok2, thank u for the information. i cant wait till wednesday...n last 2 days when i turn on my laptop, my itunes 5 beta7 keep pop out a window says " this copy of itunes will expire soon " i guess itunes 5 full version will come out soon ^^.

arlmsk said:
oh ok2, thank u for the information. i cant wait till wednesday...n last 2 days when i turn on my laptop, my itunes 5 beta7 keep pop out a window says " this copy of itunes will expire soon " i guess itunes 5 full version will come out soon ^^.

Yeah iTunes is still in the beta phase.

yes, n cant wait for tomorrow. thank u once again for the information. :photos: