What's new

Iphone5 Ring Error

raphael.mamora

Reaction score
I just learned of an iphone error, where it turns out da iphone speakers keep ringing like normal when earphones r plugged in...

I brought to iBox but after dey reset da problem still remained..

Try checking ur iPhones.. Cos if not deliberately looking for dis problem.. It will elude u..

I always upgrade da IOS6 to its latest version.

I also just realized dat alarms wud still sound thru da iPhone 5 speakers.. Even tho wid ear phones attached..

I hope dis malfunctions r fixed quickly cos wats da point of ear phones if da iPhone 5 speakers keep sounding..

My friend is in da hospital n really needs dis function cos not allowed to bother da quietness of da hospital.. Its very2 crucial.. Cos cant rely on da vibration to be enuf to wake up..

Wats da point of iphone speakers keep sounding incoming calls, alarms n who knows wat else when ear phones r attached.. Its a faulty design..

Maybe da whys of using ear phones needs to be reclarified? Lol..

Why do people use ear phones? So others can hear too? Lol..

Last edited:
These are not errors. They are coming from the phone's speaker deliberately- as in it was designed to work that way.

You have not found a problem. You have just found a particular feature that you don't like.

Last edited:
These are not errors. They are coming from the phone's speaker deliberately- as in it was designed to work that way.

You have not found a problem. You have just found a particular feature that you don't like.

Dats da problem cos its a faulty design.. People use ear phones so dat dey can only hear thru da ear phone speakers..

If da iphone speakers keep sounding incoming calls n alarms n i dunno wat else, den ders no point of da use of ear phones in dis matter..

Maybe da meaning, function n why ear phones r used needs to be clarified first? Lol..

Wats da point of iphone speakers keep sounding incoming calls, alarms n who knows wat else when ear phones r attached.. Its a faulty design..

Maybe da whys of using ear phones needs to be reclarified? Lol..

Why do people use ear phones? So others can hear too? Lol..

An option can be provided for those forgetful to remove der ear phones but in general, people use ear phones so dat others cant hear..

Im using very proper SMS/ text English..

Im using an iPhone 5 model MD662X/A.. If dis info may be of help for yonder iPhone guys..

Da Apple Store at Fountain Gate - Westfield Mall of Melbourne just acknowledged da faulty behavior of iphone 5 but wants it to be serviced for 2 entire weeks wid no replacement... Ohhhh my...

Furthered wid my hunch dat dey still wont be able to fix it.. Until iPhone releases a new specific IOS6 update on it..

Last edited:
Da Apple Store at Fountain Gate - Westfield Mall of Melbourne just acknowledged da faulty behavior of iphone 5 but wants it to be serviced for 2 entire weeks wid no replacement... Ohhhh my...

Furthered wid my hunch dat dey still wont be able to fix it.. Until iPhone releases a new specific IOS6 update on it..

*sigh*
You STILL don't get it, do you?
Every single iPhone on EARTH does this exact same thing. Steve Jobs WANTED the damn thing to ring when your headphones are plugged in.

There is nothing to "fix". IT'S NOT BROKEN!

Regards to Steve Jobs by the way thru those feeling personally acquainted wid him..

I wud like to list places n events where alarms n incoming calls r most likely prefered to be only heard thru ear phones..

Hospitals, hospices n all other places wid all sorts of sick people..
Church services
Funeral services
Taking oath as President services
Any other solemn ceremony like weddings n etc
N many countless more..

Regards to Steve Jobs by the way thru those feeling personally acquainted wid him..

I wud like to list places n events where alarms n incoming calls r most likely prefered to be only heard thru ear phones..

Hospitals, hospices n all other places wid all sorts of sick people..
Church services
Funeral services
Taking oath as President services
Any other solemn ceremony like weddings n etc
N many countless more..

It seems to be best to have a phone completely silenced, or on vibrate, at these type of events. Who actually takes a call during a funeral or a wedding? That'd be pretty rude tbh. :/

OP just doesn't understand, it seems.

I think from his last response it's clear he is just one of those people... you know?

OP- Turn your phone OFF for those special occasions. Or- don't set an alarm to go off during them. I don't see what the problem is.

Is this really an issue?

First World Problems, I guess.

Honestly though... because of stuff like this- makes me think the whole "First World" is a bunch of crap. Are we REALLY any better off than those "Third World" countries? This guy says NO.