What's new

Is this battery life considered good ? Picture attachef

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's this battery life. It's a lot of plants vs zombies, Facebook, ruzzle, and texting. Oh plus this forum lol

I would say its a very good battery life 👍

What is your phone and ios version ?

I'm good on 6.1 I'm JB and I don't wanna do the whole set up over again.

I'm good on 6.1 I'm JB and I don't wanna do the whole set up over again.
Understood. The only reason you'd need 6.1.1 is for Japanese pronunciation of streets sorted out. And 6.1.2 was only for those of us who rely on Exchange Calendars for our jobs. Big battery drain associated with that that was fixed in 6.1.2. If neither of those address you - you're fine at 6.1. Just keep checking Cydia for any and all updates - especially to Evasi0n Untether.

I get this type of battery life with my ip5 on a regular basis. The ip5 gets great battery life IMO

Also jailbreaking negatively impacts the battery life. So i am not sure if it is worth it to go through all that hassles and jailbreak your devise

Also jailbreaking negatively impacts the battery life. So i am not sure if it is worth it to go through all that hassles and jailbreak your devise

Wrong! Jailbreaking in and of itself has no effect whatsoever on battery life. It's the various tweaks and apps, such as live wallpaper and animated icons, that are responsible for the heavy battery drain that's blamed on the jailbreak itself.

Wrong! Jailbreaking in and of itself has no effect whatsoever on battery life. It's the various tweaks and apps, such as live wallpaper and animated icons, that are responsible for the heavy battery drain that's blamed on the jailbreak itself.
Absolutely correct!! Simply applying a Jailbreak WILL NOT effect your battery life. When you start overloading w/ animated tweaks of any kind and/or RAM & processor hogging tweaks... that's when you see your battery life take a dive. Also... tweak incompatibilities can effect battery life.

I highly recommend everyone reread what scifan57 posted. The fact he has presented can not be argued with nor can it be proven incorrect.

Jailbreaking an iOS device simply restores the ability to access the device using the full administration privileges most commonly referred to as root. This change in access can not change battery usage. It is both a physical as well as programmatic impossibility.

It's time to quit posting myths as facts. If you don't know the correct answer, ask. Odds are someone knows the correct answer and will chime in.

True. It significantly boosts your batery life. Turn the wifi off anytime you dont need it

Status
Not open for further replies.