What's new

Is this a hack

Tony66

Reaction score
My app icon that I added to my home screen changed colour from white to blue.. Is this a hack or stealth.. My partner used my iphone 4 before this happened..

My app icon that I added to my home screen changed colour from white to blue.. Is this a hack or stealth.. My partner used my iphone 4 before this happened..

Is it a Safari bookmark that you've added to the homescreen? If so, the icons can changed because of the change in the web site views. If it's a bookmark, there's nothing to worry about.

If it's an app you got from the AppStore, the developer could have changed its appearance. That happens occasionally and is normal.

Can you tell us what app it is or if it is a bookmark you made?

Marilyn

I
Is it a Safari bookmark that you've added to the homescreen? If so, the icons can changed because of the change in the web site views. If it's a bookmark, there's nothing to worry about.

If it's an app you got from the AppStore, the developer could have changed its appearance. That happens occasionally and is normal.

Can you tell us what app it is or if it is a bookmark you made?

Marilyn
It's a bookmark but the website hasn't changed and tried it again on another iPhone and it hasn't changed at all..