What's new

Is there any siri like cydia tweak

I don't think there is. But it might arrive to cydia later.

No, Siri is not an app or a tweak it is a voice recognition system that is woven directly into the framework of the new operating system. If there ever was a tweak that replicated how Siri works it wouldn't even be half as good.

Jmills87 said:
No, Siri is not an app or a tweak it is a voice recognition system that is woven directly into the framework of the new operating system. If there ever was a tweak that replicated how Siri works it wouldn't even be half as good.

Kkkk Ty for info

Yes, Try "Voice Actions" from App Store or from *Moderated*.

Last edited by a moderator:

If you are not award about yet the. I'm informing you that it's not allow to discuss about ways to pirate on the forum. *Moderated* is an apps pirating service so no mention of it in the future please and thank you.

frozenzero said:

Piracy rule

16. Discussion of pirated or cracked applications and any methods associated with enabling their use, such as posting app or repository names, is forbidden on this forum. This also includes discussion of illegally obtaining media such as music, movies, games, or other copyrighted content.

Please read our forum rules

IPhoneforum.net Rules

http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/forum-rules-41/iphoneforums-rules-please-read-3711/

Yes there is, its called Voiceactivator and it's rather amazing. I'm not sure if it works on iOS 5 yet but it should. You basically program the command you want to use in settings and then activate the VR function as usual using your custom command and have it do just about anything from just talking to the phone and having it verbally respond with the appropriate pre-written response, or having it open web pages or programs. Just about anything. You can get it from ihacks repo. Good times;)