What's new

Is there an app that allows you to block someones number

kbgooner

Reaction score
My daughter is constantly receiving calls from an individual she no longer wants anything to do with. This guy just wont give up and calls her phone non stop. Is there a way we can block his number to prevent him from calling?

What about "my blacklist" app in the store? That can help i think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome. I hope it can help with your needs.

Bab

My daughter has tried to download this app but apparently you have to jailbreak the phone.
Is there another app that can be used without the need to jailbreak?
The phone is new and cost me the earth and I'm a bit new to this. The Jailbreak thing worries me a bit so I dont really want to go down that route yet...

If it's only one number, call your cellphone provider (AT&T, Verizon,etc) and have them block that number. Or, as a last resort, have them change her number.

My blacklist is in the apple application store.
602cb8bb-cdff-c4d5.jpg
602cb8bb-ce0b-152c.jpg

My daughter is constantly receiving calls from an individual she no longer wants anything to do with. This guy just wont give up and calls her phone non stop. Is there a way we can block his number to prevent him from calling?

It isn't currently possible to do it without jailbreaking the iPhone. I highly suggest you read the following article to help understand your options.

Block any phone number on iPhone

Bab

we have downloaded the my blacklist app and added the number to the blacklist. Hopefully this will solve the problem.
Fingers crossed... no calls from him yet :)

Bab

we have downloaded the my blacklist app and added the number to the blacklist. Hopefully this will solve the problem.
Fingers crossed... no calls from him yet :)

Sure and no worries.