What's new

is there a iphone4s unlock&jailbreak yet?

I have an Iphone 4s locked by AT&T, IOs 5.0. I have jailbroken it using Absinthe. Now it shows No service. Following some blog on the net i downloaded SAM(Subscriber Artificial Module 0.1.14-1) via Cydia from Bingner.com. I was following the steps and got a 'Stockification Failure' message when clicked on Revert Lockdownd to Stock. The carrier in settings has changed from AT&T to Airtel (my network in India). But it still says No service.Does anyone have an idea of what that means and how it can be rectified.. Plz help on this..
This is becuase there's no true way to Unlock the iPhone 4S. What you have possibly done is changed what the carrier title is in your settings through the file system, somehow.

Thanks for the info.. I guess just need to keep waiting for it to release..

Thanks for the info.. I guess just need to keep waiting for it to release..
From what we've heard, and read, the not yet released Gevey Ultra S is slated to work. LIke I said though, it hasn't been released to the public therefore has no reviews as of yet. Check out Applenberry's website for the pre-orders.

It was reported from an admin in the dev teams ios channel that rebel sim now unlocks the iphone 4S

That I dont know, I will have to ask and see.

Edit- add R-SIM Unlocks iPhone 4S iOS 5.0 / 5.0.1 baseband 1.0.14, 1.0.11, 1.0.13

looks to be around 78 bucks for the rebel sim as well..

Tx, what does it measn "there is 78 bucks as well" as you write in your post? Do you know how well the R-Sim card works?

The tpsim unlock is a copy Beijingiphonerepair is no longer shipping that. However they have the rebel sim but they gave me my money back and I don't know why so I bought the reel sim elsewhere for 39 dollars and I will still keep everybody posted on how well it works