What's new

Is there a Jailbreak for the iphone4s?[not yet]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dominus

Reaction score
I just got iphone 4s factory unlock. Nice and cool. The firmware still 5.0.0. Now i want to jailbreak it. Need your help guys. Is it possible now to jailbreak iphone 4s now? And what is the link how to do it?

Thanks

dominus said:
I just got iphone 4s factory unlock. Nice and cool. The firmware still 5.0.0. Now i want to jailbreak it. Need your help guys. Is it possible now to jailbreak iphone 4s now? And what is the link how to do it?

Thanks

Theres no jailbreak yet there has been a thread regarding this I'm pretty sure they will be closing this thread down but go ahead go on to the search engine on this site and search iPhone 4s jailbreak

Update to 5.0.1, when the jailbreak is released that is the only firmware it will work on and I'm sure Apple will push out 5.1 in the next week or two.

Thanks

ADVICE TO YOU!

Apple will release 5.1 PRETTY SOON, with that been said, Download TyniUmbrella ASAP and save your SHSH blobs. If you do not save you SHSH blobs and for some reason you need to restore in Itunes, you won't be able to Jailbreak anymore until a new Jailbreak gets realeased for 5.1 (If Ever).

Status
Not open for further replies.