What's new

Is it possible to recover memory from water damaged phone

Ahsureluck

Reaction score
My old iPhone got water damaged a few years back. When I plug it in it will light up a bit and then die again and it just keeps repeating itself.
I was just wondering if there was anyway to have a look at old message on that phone and possibly pics too?
Is there anyway accessing it through the computer?
I also haven't backed it up so...
I know its a long shot but I was watching Mr. Robot and got inspired to hack into it if anyway possible lol. Again I know its a long shot but any suggestion?
Does anyone even know if the phone is fixable as it still sorta lights up?
I'm no tech head in the slightest so I would love some help and in site. Thanks!

My old iPhone got water damaged a few years back. When I plug it in it will light up a bit and then die again and it just keeps repeating itself.
I was just wondering if there was anyway to have a look at old message on that phone and possibly pics too?
Is there anyway accessing it through the computer?
I also haven't backed it up so...
I know its a long shot but I was watching Mr. Robot and got inspired to hack into it if anyway possible lol. Again I know its a long shot but any suggestion?
Does anyone even know if the phone is fixable as it still sorta lights up?
I'm no tech head in the slightest so I would love some help and in site. Thanks!
You would have to repair it to the point where it can fully operate. You could then back it up to iTunes on your computer and restore another iPhone from that backup. You could then read any messages and check out the photos. After several years the chances are not good.