What's new

Water damage

han.4s

Reaction score
Hello! new member!!
Ive just set myself up for the express replacement service via apple to replace my damaged iphone 4s. It has got water damaged because one of my connecters got spilt on and got into the phone when charging. The phone doesnt appear to be damaged (backing light still works, no cracks or broken screen) just wont take to charge. im worried that the phone wont be able to be fixed il be charged the full cost.
what makes the iphone 4s too damaged to be repaired by apple? could it be possible mine is?

someone reassure me please!! :) thank you

Hello! new member!!
Ive just set myself up for the express replacement service via apple to replace my damaged iphone 4s. It has got water damaged because one of my connecters got spilt on and got into the phone when charging. The phone doesnt appear to be damaged (backing light still works, no cracks or broken screen) just wont take to charge. im worried that the phone wont be able to be fixed il be charged the full cost.
what makes the iphone 4s too damaged to be repaired by apple? could it be possible mine is?

someone reassure me please!! :) thank you
from what i understand Apple replace your damaged phone with a reconditioned one for a set fee,I'm not sure what the fee is but it is cheaper than buying a brand new phone,hope that helps.

yeah, il get a new one and they fix my old one and sell it on i presume? im just worried about how much damage is too much damage making it be charged at the full price :(

thank you for your help

yeah, il get a new one and they fix my old one and sell it on i presume? im just worried about how much damage is too much damage making it be charged at the full price :(

thank you for your help
i wouldn't worry,i don't think it matters,you should just get charged the set fee.