What's new

Is it possible to block just calls and allow texts?

dvtrv

Reaction score
hope someone can assis please.

I'm wondering if it's at all possible to block someone from just calling you but have then able to just still.

I know how to block a contact but not sure if or how to only block them calling.

Let me know please.

I've an iPhone 5 iOS 10

hope someone can assis please.

I'm wondering if it's at all possible to block someone from just calling you but have then able to just still.

I know how to block a contact but not sure if or how to only block them calling.

Let me know please.

I've an iPhone 5 iOS 10
If you block a phone number on your iPhone you won't receive calls or texts from that number. You can't selectively block voice calls but allow text messages from the same number. A caller you've blocked can still leave voicemail but you'll receive no notification.

You can block the number but receive text messages via the person's email address.

Of course, if they send the message from their number you won't receive it either.

Understood.

Thank you

If you block a phone number on your iPhone you won't receive calls or texts from that number. You can't selectively block voice calls but allow text messages from the same number. A caller you've blocked can still leave voicemail but you'll receive no notification.