What's new

Is it just me?

You might find this helpful too.
Once you selected SwiftKey, you’ll get a pop-up asking whether you’re willing to give SwiftKey “full access.”
57911180a500e374234296c9d44250f3312e7514.png

The warning is admittedly scary, considering that it says SwiftKey can “transmit anything” I type and things I’ve “previously typed,” including my “credit card number or street address.” To clear up what this means, I asked the company’s chief marketing officer Joe Braidwood to explain why his keyboard needs such an intense number of capabilities.
“The thing about the Apple design is that without full access, the keyboard operates in its own little sandbox,” he told Yahoo Tech. “So all of the language tracking, cloud syncing, and all of the slightly more complicated features we’ve built need that access so our app can talk to it. It allows SwiftKey to pass information to the keyboard, to make it useful rather than just pretty.”
SwiftKey, for what it’s worth, isn’t angling to make money by selling your personal information (or address) to companies, but rather via in-app purchases of add-on features. If you want to learn more about its privacy policy, check it out here.

Not trusting that at all, I don't feel tapping the "don't allow" will actually not allow- not worth a better looking keyboard to me