What's new

Easiest way to have vacation photos on iphone 3gs made for friends.

scrabble

Reaction score
Hi, I hope this question is not too lame, but I recently returned from a trip and I took some photos which are on my iphone 3gs. I would like to have copies made for a few friends, but not sure how to proceed. If someone could help me do this in the easiest way possible, I would be very appreciative. Thanks much.

scrabble said:
Hi, I hope this question is not too lame, but I recently returned from a trip and I took some photos which are on my iphone 3gs. I would like to have copies made for a few friends, but not sure how to proceed. If someone could help me do this in the easiest way possible, I would be very appreciative. Thanks much.

You can select them from your camera roll and either email or text them to your friends. Other than that... you can upload them from your iPhone to your computer and go from there.

Thank you for your prompt reply. Can you please give me easy step-by-step instructions. I really appreciate your help as I am not too good with technical matters. Thanks again.

You could make a shared "DROPBOX" folder and paste the pictures there.. Then give your friends the URL and password and they should get very thing there.. This should be the easiest method :)

I would like to share how I got my photos printed. I searched the Internet for instructions on how to get pictures from iphone 3gs to my computer and a few of the instructions were not successful for me. Then I found a utube video with instructions that worked. Then I wanted to get my photos from my desktop to a flash drive so I could take to Walmart to have photos printed. Well I inserted the flash into the picture machine at Walmart and low and behold my photos were not there. I stopped at Walgreen's and I was told that they have a free App for this. I downloaded the App, and it was really simple to send my photos to the local store and they were printed (4X6 size) in one hour for 29 cents each. They came out quite nice too. Thanks everyone.

There was a British company a few years ago called Photobox. You could upload your photographs to their website and they would print them and send them to you. Cheap and fast. Don't know whether they are still around.

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net