What's new

Copied a Facebook photo to my desktop - can I add photo to my iphone 3gs camera roll?

scrabble

Reaction score
Good morning:I found a photo of a former friend on Facebook and copied it to my desktop. Now I would like to add it to my iphone 3GS Camera Roll -- anyone know if this is possible? If so, please post easy to follow instructions. Thanks.

Many methods. iTunes, rooting your iPhone, email, Dropbox/Cloud service, etc.

Thanks for your quick reply, however you have not posted any easy instructions. When I plug my iphone into the desktop and open itunes, I do not see photo option. Thanks.

Simply drag and drop it onto your iPhone's name on the left hand taskbar? Simplest method that I'm sure everyone has explored.

Thank you. Will it then appear on my camera roll? I am puzzled as to why I cannot see the photo tab when I open itunes, any thoughts, please?

It should unless you've tinkled with the settings. Drag and drop it onto the top of your phone, then go on your phone and check to see if it's there after the sync. That's how I get stuff onto my phone.

1- install facebook app on your phone

2- go to that picture on facebook app on your phone

3- click on that picture so it goes full screen

4- put your finger on the picture and hold

5- choose save photo

6- it is in your photo album now

Thanks Willerz2, but it didn't work. I tried to click and drag and received a message that my device is not connected and actually my iphone 3gs was connected to my desktop.

Might want to check your drivers with respect to that. Does dragging and dropping songs work?