What's new

Is Blackberry better then iPhone?

enots27 said:
To make this valid you would need to explain why this is the case.
Maybe in your situation iPhone might be the best but there are still things that blackberry can do that iPhone can't.

I am not biased towards either device. I ding them both great phones.

Because Blackberry phones have too small of screen. Not a touch screen. The keyboard is way to small and there are not many good downloadable applications or the Blackberry.

The blackberry is becoming a dinosaur.

Sent from my 64gb iPad

IMHO the blackberry is a good device with a good operating system and excellent email and texting. iPhone has them beat for every thing else.
I have owned both phones and like alot about both of them. I prefer the iPhone for all the fun. If you are looking for a phone for work and don't use alot of apps for fun then the blackberry Is for you.
I had alot of good things for my blackberry that arnt in the iPhone such as printing from my device to any wifi printer. The syncing to blackberry was alot easier and faster than iPhone. Music uploads from your computer were alot easier as well. As far as I am concerned I tunes could use alot of work.
I love the iPhone because it's got alot more fun.

iPhone of course

jimdd810 said:
IMHO the blackberry is a good device with a good operating system and excellent email and texting. iPhone has them beat for every thing else.
I have owned both phones and like alot about both of them. I prefer the iPhone for all the fun. If you are looking for a phone for work and don't use alot of apps for fun then the blackberry Is for you.
I had alot of good things for my blackberry that arnt in the iPhone such as printing from my device to any wifi printer. The syncing to blackberry was alot easier and faster than iPhone. Music uploads from your computer were alot easier as well. As far as I am concerned I tunes could use alot of work.
I love the iPhone because it's got alot more fun.

iPhone of course

It may be a excellent device but not nearly as good as the iPhone.

Sent from my 64gb iPad

OneMarcil said:
It may be a excellent device but not nearly as good as the iPhone.

Sent from my 64gb iPad

In your opinion maybe. Please state your uses of the iPhone. There are still things I could do on my blackberry that the iPhone still cannot do. For example. Attach documents to an email. Basic function that the only way I have found this to be possible is to buy apps to do and they don't work as I need them to. You sound to be an apple fanboy. I found the keyboard on my old bb 9700 to be really good. Nearly all the newest blackberrys have touch screens. And the next range will have completely new written is. The same software is used by NASA for space missions.

The iPhone is a great device. However touch screen keyboards aren't the greatest. Sometimes it's nice to feel the keys you are pressing. In my opinion the top 2 smartphone manufacturers are blackberry and apple. I have used a few android devices by Samsung and I find the whole user experience crap.

enots27 said:
In your opinion maybe. Please state your uses of the iPhone. There are still things I could do on my blackberry that the iPhone still cannot do. For example. Attach documents to an email. Basic function that the only way I have found this to be possible is to buy apps to do and they don't work as I need them to. You sound to be an apple fanboy. I found the keyboard on my old bb 9700 to be really good. Nearly all the newest blackberrys have touch screens. And the next range will have completely new written is. The same software is used by NASA for space missions.

The iPhone is a great device. However touch screen keyboards aren't the greatest. Sometimes it's nice to feel the keys you are pressing. In my opinion the top 2 smartphone manufacturers are blackberry and apple. I have used a few android devices by Samsung and I find the whole user experience crap.

Sending emails, looking at videos from YouTube. Downloading videos from YouTube ant looking at them on either the iPad or on my HDTV.

Writing live messages and sending to peeps phone numbers,.

Looking at the Internet.

Plus going back to phone calls. I do not have phone service on the iPhone I use a service that costs only 9.95 a month for unlimited calls using WIFI service. With name phones the cost of phone service is much higher thn that.

I have to admit not games. I was never really interested in computer games.

Ok, looking at photographs.

Using for an iPod. I have like 1100 songs on the iPod application.

Recording radio programmes for listening later on.

Taking photographs with the 8 megapixel camera also use the flash when needed. Alto take videos as well,

Buying and selling with eBays great applications as well as Pay Pals application for paying.

The touchscreen yield is is way big enough but there o e improvements like having the numbers how up as well as the letters instead of having to hit the ?123 key.

Using various message boards like the one here.

I have iPad forum, iPhone forum, DBS forum and TECH forum.

Very easy to use forums.

I am sure that I can think of more uses later on.

Sent from my 64gb iPad

I don't think any one is arguing the fact that the iPhone isn't a capable phone. My point with the blackberry is the fact that you don't all the apps to do all the things you just mentioned. IMHO I believe that the blackberry has a place in the market that the iPhone cannot nor does it need to fill.

iPhone of course

jimdd810 said:
I don't think any one is arguing the fact that the iPhone isn't a capable phone. My point with the blackberry is the fact that you don't all the apps to do all the things you just mentioned. IMHO I believe that the blackberry has a place in the market that the iPhone cannot nor does it need to fill.

iPhone of course

Well said they are both smartphones that have completely different purposes. The biggest improvement apple could make with the iPhone but I seriously doubt they will is add support for a removable micro sd card and I would like to see a "user replaceable battery"

josh312 said:
There is no way! Iphone rocks!!! The iphone 5 is looking sick ! ive been keeping up to date with the stuff apparently its gonna have 4G LTE on it?? I read it on iphone5hut.com if you wanna check it

Just like iPhone 4s was suppose to be iPhone 5 I will believe it when I see it they never tell you what the big change is untill it's released.

There is no way! Iphone rocks!!! The iphone 5 is looking sick ! ive been keeping up to date with the stuff apparently its gonna have 4G LTE on it?? I read it on iphone5hut.com if you wanna check it

SPAM

Sent from iPhone

Problem with RIM is they are not adapting to what people want.

They are still stuck on the idea that people simply want to get their e mails on their phones.

Until they release an OS that allows people to browse the web naturally, they are going to have issues.

RIM has lost tens of thousands of users to the iPhone simply because of this. More and more companies are allowing the iPhone on their Exchange network, soon there will be no need for BB. I mean come on Rim, release a tablet, however, do not allow it to receive mail...really!?

I have used the majority of phones out there, what the BB is designed for it does well, the iPhone is a solid, fluid device, the Android devices are very nice as well.

Heck no lol
I have both in my home actually android for my husband(my older phone) gave my daughter age 9 my BB torch and my daughter age 16 has an iPhone 4.
I'm using my iPhone cause it was the one I choosed!!

Blackberry.... Better... Than... Iphone?!?!?! HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Funniest thing ive seen all day ;)

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

freebirdforever said:
Blackberry.... Better... Than... Iphone?!?!?! HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Funniest thing ive seen all day ;)

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

That's real funny coming from someone using a Droid. Looks like spam to me

Sent from iPhone of course

enots27 said:
Well said they are both smartphones that have completely different purposes. The biggest improvement apple could make with the iPhone but I seriously doubt they will is add support for a removable micro sd card and I would like to see a "user replaceable battery"

I agree with the above. I never could figure out why iPhones do not have removable batteries.

Sent from my 64gb iPad