What's new

Is Blackberry better then iPhone?

timowen1 said:
This is my second post to this thread. After about 3 months as an iPhone user all I can say is iPhone is better than BB. Like an alcoholic going cold turkey it was very painful to not have to do a battery pull everyday, sometimes twice, to keep the phone running. I was a member of crackberry, for those of you who are not familiar it's the "big" forum for BB. I posted a good bye and a "jumped ship" farewell letter when I went to iPhone. WOW you should have read some of the negative stuff those loosers were writing. Someone even accused me of being a paid rep for iPhone just getting on crackberry to convert other BB users.lol..

Haha wow man. I think secretly, Android and bb users know that iPhones are superior. They just don't want to admit it and jump on the "iPhone bandwagon". I know this is most likely true because I used to think it. I didn't want to be labeled "trendy" or that I jumped on the iPhone bandwagon. But after dealing with my bb pearl years ago with its billion battery pulls and my android devices that would crash a million times a day, I finally decided I really didn't care what people think and got my iPhone. I have an AWESOME iPhone now that looks gorgeous and it works 100% of the time. An android or bb user could never say that lol

timowen1 said:
This is my second post to this thread. After about 3 months as an iPhone user all I can say is iPhone is better than BB. Like an alcoholic going cold turkey it was very painful to not have to do a battery pull everyday, sometimes twice, to keep the phone running. I was a member of crackberry, for those of you who are not familiar it's the "big" forum for BB. I posted a good bye and a "jumped ship" farewell letter when I went to iPhone. WOW you should have read some of the negative stuff those loosers were writing. Someone even accused me of being a paid rep for iPhone just getting on crackberry to convert other BB users.lol..

Haha oh my.

It is like bringing up politics to some people. After my BB I had an HTC Hero (droid) and just like im doing now I joined Android forums. Also, I got an Asus Transformer tablet in a Craigslist trade (just to mess with, pretty nice but I prefer my iPad 2) and started writing on those forums. Well long story short as soon as they saw iPhone 4s and iPad 2 listed in my device listings (they have you list all you current and past devices in your profile and it shows in all you posts) the trash talk started. I still have the Asus Transformer and still play with it so I continue to look through the Android Forums but anytime I make a suggestion or try to help anyone with their problems (given 4 years of droid experience now) they discount my comments and just refer to me as "FanBoy". I never make any comments (I will here) how my iPad 2 beats the crap out of the Asus or my 4s being far superior to my droid. They think it is devilish of me to be on an Android Forum when I use an iPhone even after I tell them I HAVE AN ASUS STILL. Seems to me the IOS community has more tolerance and invites open discussion to other platforms (perfect example is this forum) plenty of people acknowledge the fact that BB's were great a few years ago but simply did not keep up with the times. That is my experience.....

I think so iphone is better than BB.Now i am using iphone really it is awesome.

Arguments will always be around which phone is better? It's like going back to the 70's when at school it was my dad is better than your dad. Blackberries are brilliant to people who chose to prefer blackberry and iPhones are brilliant to people who prefer iPhones. Nothing will ever change that regardless how long this thread goes on.

Morale; be happy with what you've got, not what somebody else might have"

iHolophyte

For me BB is so very complicated with its UI, very large difference from Android and Apple phones..

Sent from my iPhone4 8g using Forum Runner

What I miss about my blackberry is the ability to be able to attach documents to emails. So far I have found no way to be able to do this on iPhone without buying apps.

Attaching documents to emails should be a standard function in my opinion

Arguments will always be around which phone is better? It's like going back to the 70's when at school it was my dad is better than your dad. Blackberries are brilliant to people who chose to prefer blackberry and iPhones are brilliant to people who prefer iPhones. Nothing will ever change that regardless how long this thread goes on.

Morale; be happy with what you've got, not what somebody else might have"

iHolophyte

Well Said!!!! Totally agree.

This is interesting to me because I've had the BB for a number of years now and am getting ready to switch over to the iPhone. My daughters all had BB's, too, but they've, one by one, switched to the iPhone. They can't stop ranting and raving about how great it is, so I'm looking forward to finding out what the deal is here. I have no problem with my BB at all, I think the 9700 specifically is a very good quality phone. However, I've just gotten bored and wanted to try something different. AND my daughters all have the 4S so we can do the face chat thing.

And it's funny that someone mentioned Crackberry because they are rabid over there. Occasionally someone will post about how they're leaving BB to go to iPhone, and everyone goes beserk! I'm going to quietly exit and not say a word.!!!

No with Blackberry you have to deal with that tiny screen and keyboard.

Sent from my 64gb iPad

OneMarcil said:
No with Blackberry you have to deal with that tiny screen and keyboard.

Sent from my 64gb iPad

You can't knock the keyboard on the blackberry. That is 1 thing I really miss.

enots27 said:
You can't knock the keyboard on the blackberry. That is 1 thing I really miss.

The keyboard is the number one reason I would never get a blackberry!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

iphone4ever said:
The keyboard is the number one reason I would never get a blackberry!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I agree and like my previous reply the screen is way too small.

Sent from my 64gb iPad