What's new

Is Blackberry better then iPhone?

Nothing beats the powerful simplicity of the iPhone. Not to mention, it's cool :)

Of course this is my opinion, I am speaking only for myself here.....Hell Yes!!

Go to a BMW forum and ask if BMW is better than Chevy.... YES

Why not? Otherwise how will u ever come to know the weak point of chevy if you don't ask bmw? And because bmw will tell u how strong and better are their products compare to chevy as answer to your question, that's why without even building up your mind you will end up buying from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used Blackberry for a while. I left this world and moved the the next level by achieve an iPhone. I can't believe that I was stucked with it so long time.
Since then I try to explain to my old fashion friends to throw their berry and buy iPhone (or at least Android) but they are refusing, they got mail server - wow
Is they see something that I don't? - Is there is a Blackberry feature that it better then iPhone?

The last question you asked "Is there is a Blackberry feature that it better then iPhone?" Well I don't know if it is better or not but with Blackberry you had to do a battery pull everyday. You would experience screen lock up at any time. Apps decided themselves when they would open. What more an I say? I was a Blackberry user for 7 years and thought I had the world by the butt. When the new VZW Torch came out in Sept. 2011 I jumped on it with both feet. 4 phones and 5 weeks later I gave up and went to the iphone 4s. In BB defense I did not have any trouble with my older Bold, I went to the new torch to get a touch screen. I had the Storm for two years and it was junk. The 8830 was not a bad phone but it was limited. Comparing BB to iPhone, WOW! what a difference. There is no comparison. Now..the only thing I am not fond of is you have to go through itunes to do anything on the iphone. well at least I think so. I am still learning and use this forum as a learning tool.
Love my iPhone, this forum and my wife. (she made me say that)

I am still learning and use this forum as a learning tool.
Love my iPhone, this forum and my wife. (she made me say that)[/COLOR][/FONT]

:) I can feel the addiction, I was once like you, but now I'm cured.

One thing that I loved about my BB Tour was the led indicator and different colors for different contacts. If you missed a text or call, you could look down at the phone and see a blinking led to let you know you missed something. Seems like a simple concept but missing on the iphone.

Has anyone seen the Rim market share numbers recently? Boy, BB is almost extinct. It's a 2 horse race between Apple and Android.

Really neither phone is that much better than the other. The Bold is the best BlackBerry up until now, and it is great for business use. The iPhone is a consumer device, and most of the original problems have already been addressed. It all comes down to what you like and what you really want in a phone. Each phone is great in its own right, so the battle really comes down to you.

timowen1 said:
The last question you asked "Is there is a Blackberry feature that it better then iPhone?" Well I don't know if it is better or not but with Blackberry you had to do a battery pull everyday. You would experience screen lock up at any time. Apps decided themselves when they would open. What more an I say? I was a Blackberry user for 7 years and thought I had the world by the butt. When the new VZW Torch came out in Sept. 2011 I jumped on it with both feet. 4 phones and 5 weeks later I gave up and went to the iphone 4s. In BB defense I did not have any trouble with my older Bold, I went to the new torch to get a touch screen. I had the Storm for two years and it was junk. The 8830 was not a bad phone but it was limited. Comparing BB to iPhone, WOW! what a difference. There is no comparison. Now..the only thing I am not fond of is you have to go through itunes to do anything on the iphone. well at least I think so. I am still learning and use this forum as a learning tool.
Love my iPhone, this forum and my wife. (she made me say that)

I second this. I did love my bb I had a few years ago it was a fun phone but I definitely had to many issues and I always was pulling battery out. When I left bb and got the droid my friends who were still using their bb were saying how there's we're freezing up. Not sure if those issues have been corrected

Well... If ur life concerns a block of plastic thn yeah, otherwise stay with/get an iphone! I had a 8520 before recently i got my iphone which in my eyes is the best phone to have! The blackberry is a waste of time unless u have tht time to sit down and type words on buttons tht are the size of coffee granules unless ofcourse you get the touch version but still is pointless in my world ;)

I loved my bb pearl back in the day (2007 lol) it was my first smartphone and got me hooked. Blackberry has major issues now. Rather than innovate and compete with Apple and Android they simply kept making the same phones that were great then. It is coming back to bite them now. They are several years behind Apple, Samsung, HTC and other droid makers. The only way I see having a bb now is if it was company issued and for business ONLY then I would actually prefer it to the iPhone because of the keyboard and bb's enterprise server which has great security.

This is my second post to this thread. After about 3 months as an iPhone user all I can say is iPhone is better than BB. Like an alcoholic going cold turkey it was very painful to not have to do a battery pull everyday, sometimes twice, to keep the phone running. I was a member of crackberry, for those of you who are not familiar it's the "big" forum for BB. I posted a good bye and a "jumped ship" farewell letter when I went to iPhone. WOW you should have read some of the negative stuff those loosers were writing. Someone even accused me of being a paid rep for iPhone just getting on crackberry to convert other BB users.lol..