What's new

IRC web based chat?

Netskee

Reaction score
hey. im just wondering if theres a chat out there where i can come and talk to some of you guys about jailbreaking iphones?

Netskee said:
hey. im just wondering if theres a chat out there where i can come and talk to some of you guys about jailbreaking iphones?

No need for chat... post up your questions & we'll get to work on finding a solution. :)

chat would be cool tho. ive seen them on lesser forums (forumotion) where they have a chat at either the top or bottom of the index. would b handy for ppl who are new (me) to get pointed in the rite direction. saved spammin up the forums with pointless threads

chat would be cool tho. ive seen them on lesser forums (forumotion) where they have a chat at either the top or bottom of the index. would b handy for ppl who are new (me) to get pointed in the rite direction. saved spammin up the forums with pointless threads
Having an "open chat" really opens any forum up to unforseen issues... it'll never happen here. Plus... reading our Forum Rules, looking through the forum itself, and Searching will save anyone from spamming the forum with poinless threads. :)