What's new

Ipsw for 4.2.1

georgebrown88

Reaction score
Can someone please help me. I have had some help in tryin to jb my iPhone 3G not 3GS and I have downloaded the redsn0w but wheres the best place to download the ipsw?.

I tried to download it from iclarified or something but when I try and select the on the redsn0w bit it don't seem to select. Can someone give me a step by step please I'm very new to all this so don't no much at all thanks

georgebrown88 said:
Can someone please help me. I have had some help in tryin to jb my iPhone 3G not 3GS and I have downloaded the redsn0w but wheres the best place to download the ipsw?.

I tried to download it from iclarified or something but when I try and select the on the redsn0w bit it don't seem to select. Can someone give me a step by step please I'm very new to all this so don't no much at all thanks

What seems to be the problem? If you look in the forum there is a list of ipsw files and you can download it from there.

I thought i told you all the steps already.......

Our sticky here contains all the direct links to download firmwares from Apple servers - http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/i...ple-ios-firmware-download-links-iphone-17213/