What's new

iPod touch help!!!plzz!!!!!!!

ljisinthehouse

Reaction score
Okay so I just replaced the screen ony iPod touch 4th gen and I turned it on to check it and everything was working fine and then I put the screen back down and it started flashin the apple logo nonstop it'll go apple logo. Blank. Apple logo blank. Contenuessly and I put my old screen back on thinking it wa te screen and it's doing the Same thing. I think of I can find a way to reset it it'll work. But doing a hard reset doesn't work. Is there an actual reset button the te thing? I know there is a little hole right beside the camera. Plz help

Last edited:
Well, not sure what u can do. Your apple warrenty is now voided because you replaced it yourself

Have you searched the forum for answers? There have been several threads about replacing screens. You may also ask the mods to move this thread to a place more visible. This is a "general discussion" area. You may have better luck in the iPhone Help area.

ljisinthehouse said:
Okay so I just replaced the screen ony iPod touch 4th gen and I turned it on to check it and everything was working fine and then I put the screen back down and it started flashin the apple logo nonstop it'll go apple logo. Blank. Apple logo blank. Contenuessly and I put my old screen back on thinking it wa te screen and it's doing the Same thing. I think of I can find a way to reset it it'll work. But doing a hard reset doesn't work. Is there an actual reset button the te thing? I know there is a little hole right beside the camera. Plz help

You should take the screen off again.....disconnect all connectors that connect to the logic board....then reconnect then making sure they are *securely* connected.

Usually just reconnecting the connectors fixes that.