What's new

iphoneringtonecreator

machen

Reaction score
iPhone Ringtones Maker is a easy software for you to handle. You just need a few clicks, then your iPhone ringtones is created directly on your iPhone. iPhone Ringtones Maker supports lots of video and audio formats that pay ways to your making fantastic and impressive ringtones. Such as MPEG, WMV, MP4, DivX, MOV, RM, AAC, WMA, MP3, it is really a big range, isn't it? Besides that, you are allowed to trim your video length to cut off any parts you dislike. Export to iPhone functions is really marvellous, you can transfer your created new ringtone to your iPhone directly. In all, iPhone Ringtones Maker is just made for U, which will definitely make your friends calling all the time for your fantastic ringtones!!

Tutorial guide of how to make iPhone Ringtones:
Step 1: Download and install iPhone Ringtones Maker, double click to lauch it, see the screen just like this:

Don't i need to connect my phone to itune before i can apply the ringtone to my device? I use this application but i always have to connect it to itune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't i need to connect my phone to itune before i can apply the ringtone to my device? I use this application but i always have to connect it to itune.

if you use openSSH you dont have to no..

if you use openSSH you dont have to no..

ah yes. So i still need to jailbreak before creating a costum ringtone and apply it on the device without having to visit iTunes. I though this app was about a non jailbreak phone and that the application was downloadable from the apple app store. Well i got it all.

also some apps like iphoneringtonemaker you can just upload straight to the iphone no jb or itunes needed

also some apps like iphoneringtonemaker you can just upload straight to the iphone no jb or itunes needed

Is this iphoneringtonemaker a windows or mac software?

i believe for both mac and windows.. but i really think that using itunes is the better option then all these apps, or openssh if you jailbreak, but if you upload tones longer then 30 seconds on ssh then when you upgrade fw they get deleted and you have to upload it again... can be a bit of a hassle.