What's new

Iphone6 glass

dave307

Reaction score
Good day to all.
Been looking through this forums regarding the glass on my iphone6.Looking for some advice on do I need to place a extra protection on the existing one or is it tough enough to leave as it is.
used to be a mechanical engineer but now retired so there wont be any heavy metal object involved,It's just kept in my pocket with no heavy abuse at all.
Any thoughts Please.
David.

Depends if you are thinking of putting it in a case l guess, the glass may get scratches from money or keys etc.
There is a section running about this subject. I personally am using an lcareR case leather and not too expensive.
But there are many more.

As said, depends. I only have a rubber case for my iPhone 6. But I carry it in my pants pocked with nothing else, so no scratches.

That leaves damage to iPhone glass if I drop it, glass-side down, on something hard and sharp enough to break it. Then there's having the phone out on the floor or table and dropping something on it.

You will have to consider cases with glass protectors depending on how you use your iPhone. Ask yourself 'how many times have I dropped my phone' ;)

"How many times have l dropped my phone" might only take
One time or five times who knows?

As for a quality case for drop protection, i have my iPhone6 in a THULE Tough case, there not costly around $40US and fit the iPhone6 really well with all controls still easy to use, also the camera is not bothered.
It also makes holding my phone feel good, and not about to slip out of my hand.