What's new

Iphone4 Issues?

A case will clear most of those problems up. I have to use one because I would screw the phone for sure without one. They are design flaws, it's clearly form over function but it is what it is. I think the battery is sufficient, I am out of the house for 9/10 hours a day. I check the Internet here and there and listen to mp3's about half the day and I still have 40 to 50% battery left when I get home. That's perfect. I found the wifi will drain the battery if left on, I shut I off when I leave the house.

That's exactly what i do, nice. Except for the thing you do with Wi-Fi I didn't know that that could drain the battery

I am not a 100% positive that is the case but I read something about that on here and I shut it off and the battery seems to last a lot longer. I think it has to do with it constantly searching for a connection. If it is actually connected it doesn't seem to drain.

That's the only way I could think of that would actually harm the battery with Wi-Fi on all the time, but I think browsing on 3G actually takes up more battery than browsing on Wi-Fi, I base this off of waiting times because Wi-Fi is much faster than 3G

You guys are lucky to have a good home connection, I currently have dsl and my 3G tests quicker in the house fml. To be fair my desktop usually has a torrent program running but still...

See any scratches any1?

scratch_test.jpg

Working on it fella we have to pay off a large cable bill first lol. Unless fios gets here first.

FIOS SUCKS! and when your invisible shiled is on it looks like its off

How so??? That is the first I have heard anything negative about it. Can't suck worse then what I have. The cable was good but comcast tended to adjust the bill however they felt like on a regular basis.

I have one too if I could I would return it before the 30 day return is up and you are locked into contact.

I don't want to damage someones phone so just take this as a note only they auto parts store and others make a plastic rubbing wax try it with a q tip , please not do not unless you have no warrity return it if you can.

The reason why fios sucks is because they have a download limit for certain plans and there are several restrictions, they also monitor your internet use, and if you torrent illegal items they cut you off their service for the month and still make you pay money.