What's new

iphone4 ballistic case

icelow

Reaction score
Any idea where can I find Ballistic case for iphone4 in Malaysia?

Attachments

• $ballistic.jpg
    $ballistic.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 1,924
Last edited:
what is the best case to get for the iphone4 if it needs to take a beating, i need the toughest case possible?

I use the Otterbox Defender. I know there are some other people on the site that use it as well. Im in the military and the Otterbox protects my iPhone just fine.

I had that Ballistic case, while it's a durable case, it's so bulky. I had it for less than a day, took it back to the AT&T store and got the Otterbox Defender case, now I don't use it. I've thought about selling it.

Yea. I cant leave the Otterbox on at all times, just usually when im at work or on a field op. Its definitely too bulky to be in one of my pockets when im out and about or just chilling. But at the same time i love it cause i dont have to worry much when at work.

Yea. I cant leave the Otterbox on at all times, just usually when im at work or on a field op. Its definitely too bulky to be in one of my pockets when im out and about or just chilling. But at the same time i love it cause i dont have to worry much when at work.

Perfect case for a soldier. God bless Otterbox and the USMC haha. Couple of my friends just finished their tour. I just finished mine with the Navy a few years back